Monday, October 19, 2009

Diwali Celebrations continues for Rawats, as they regained lost parenthood

Chandigarh, October 20, 2009 : The birth of a new baby marks the end of year long nightmare for Rawats, as they today blessed a baby boy. 29, Sudeep, a journalist turned PR professional thrilled with joy when his wife 27, Poonam delivered a healthy baby boy this morning at 1100 hours by one hour long operation in a state run GMCH 32 Hospital at Chandigarh. Sources reveals that boy is normal (3 kg) and both kept in a private ward who, continue to be there for a day or two.
The second issue, thus brought a reason to smile for four years old married turned mourned couple after the tragic loss of their daughter Candy in last December 2008. 19 months Candy passes away due to food pipe blockage on a breakfast table during Sudeep’s last stint at Himachal Pradesh. Since than, the couple recovered quite well and waiting anxiously for the new arrival. Sudeep has referred this moment as “Return of the Candy”.
“Yes, I am Man of the Moments, as I have regained my lost fatherhood. I am sure Coco would give me more strength me in my life to perform well.” Signs off Sudeep.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sir! May God Bless you with loads of happiness!

    ReplyDelete