Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Invitation for you my love

“Dear Candy,
This morning, I received a call from a landline number all the way from Dharamsala (HP). I usually hesitate to attend the call on my Airtel HP number (which I retained after my transfer to Chandigarh) knowing the fact that I am cursing roaming since last five months. You know what my love !!! That call catered an invitation for you by those who turned out to be your fan for a moment, the organizers I mean. I actually overwhelmed for a while when I learnt about the Baby Show Competition which is being under the aegis of Kangra Valley Summer Festival and the organizers were continuously trying to get in touch with me. Finally they got their man but not their participant.

Candy, what a moment that was, when me, Poonam and you attired in their best made it to that Baby Show venue. I still preserve those pics and video (though that was the toughest job assigned by your mom for me to have maximum pics and lengthy videos from handycam as I can). I won’t like to recount those moments just for the sake of filling that ongoing blog. All I can say that was one of the glorious moment of my lifetime witnessing own daughter in this form of a beauty pageant.

You rocked the stage that times my love which resulted yet another invitation for this edition. I was just a mute spectator while attending call to listen all the details of upcoming Baby Show and wishing all new wannabe participants that don’t leave your parents in lurch.

But dear you Stay connected”

Your loving Dad
Sudeep Rawat

No comments:

Post a Comment